Scripture Post #1,494: *SET APART*




Psalms 4:3:
"But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him."


Disclaimer: Image taken from search engine. 

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:" ~1st Peter 2:9. 

GOD sets apart the godly for Himself. Those who mirror Him, He says to them, "You're mine. I have you all to myself. And I hear you when you call." The ungodly reject GOD's invitation to be His own. They don't love GOD. Because if you love the LORD, you'll keep His commandments. Love is measured by obedience in the eyes of GOD. 
"If ye love me, keep my commandments." ~John 14:15
"If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." ~John 15:10


Originally Published: Sat. 10 • 15 • 16

Comments

Popular Posts