Scripture Post #1,221: *PERFECTED LOVE*




1st John 2:5: 

"But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him."



Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own.


GOD's love is perfected within us when we keep His Word (obey Him). When GOD's love is perfected, it is then at its very best. To have GOD's best within us should be what every blood-bought Believer strives for!


John 14:21: "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."


Ps. 119:11: "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee."



Originally Published: Sat. 1/16/16

Comments

Popular Posts