Scripture Post #858: *PRAY NIGHT & DAY*




2nd Timothy 1:3: "I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day;"


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

This Scripture was from Apostle Paul, unto Timothy, his son in the faith (1st Tim. 1:1-2).

Have you ever questioned yourself, "Do I pray enough?" 

The Apostle Paul prayed night and day. And he loved Timothy (his son in the faith) so much, that he had remembrance of Timothy, to include him in his nightly and daily prayers, without ceasing. That's passion. 

How can anyone be upset about their current state in this world when they're not praying daily? If we spoke to GOD every once in a while maybe we wouldn't have as many issues. The Apostle Paul had hardship; but he had joy through his hardship because he prayed. Problems and difficulties will occur whether you pray or not. The difference is, with prayer you invite GOD's will to override the difficulty with ease—override the problem with HIS solution. 
Let us pray day-to-day. 


Originally Published: Sun. 1/18/15

Comments

Popular Posts