Scripture Post #817: *GOD RECEIVED THROUGH SERVANTS*




John 13:20: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me."


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

To be sent by JESUS and received by men, is to have men receive from GOD (HE WHO sent JESUS). When we receive Word from our Churches, Christian study groups, or other servants and ministers of GOD that CHRIST has sent, we are receiving that very Word from the LORD ALMIGHTY. 

Luke 10:16: "He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me."


Originally Published: Mon. 12/8/14

Comments

Popular Posts