Scripture Post #699: *THE FATHER'S WILL*




John 6:
39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. 


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

Some see GOD as a bully. I've heard man refer to GOD as a bully before and it really irked me! Some see GOD as a tyrant, or someone who doesn't care for HIS creation but just does as HE pleases. These allegations aren't backed by fact, truth, or reality. The truth of the matter is found in this Scripture Post Passage: that *THE FATHER'S WILL* is that all who are sent to JESUS, from GOD, believe on HIM and have everlasting life. GOD wants man to be drawn to HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST. And to then be lead to repentance and true Christian-conversion. All will know the beauty of GOD's justice and holiness and see that the only liar, cheater, and unfair one, is Satan!


Originally Published: Tue. 8/12/14

Comments

Popular Posts