Scripture Post #2,116: *GOD DOESN’T HEAR EVERYONE*





Psalms 66:18: 

“If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:”



Sin prohibits communication with GOD. GOD is holy and literally cannot be where sin is. JESUS CHRIST didn’t just die for our sins on a wooden cross. He became sin. And when He became sin, GOD detached Himself from Him. And when JESUS was separated from GOD, He said, “Why hast thou forsaken me?” He said this to show how GOD turns His back to sin. Also, Scripture states that prayers to GOD are hindered from men who sin against their wives. This is another reference of how sin gets in the way of our communication with GOD. 


Scripture References:


“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” ~2nd Corinthians 5:21


“And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” ~Matthew 27:46


“Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.” ~1st Peter 3:7



Originally Published: Fri. 6 • 29 • 18


Comments

Popular Posts