Scripture Post #2,062: *WILT NOT THOU DELIVER?*

 




Psalms 56:13:

“For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?”



Why wouldn’t GOD “deliver my feet from falling,” when He’s already “delivered my soul from death?” That’s like catching me from falling off a cliff, only to have me come to ruins some other way, a little later on in life. What point would it have been to save me in the first place? Lol! He’s invested too much into you to have you ruin His investment. (You’re valuable. GOD’s invested in you!)


Jude 1:24: “Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present youfaultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,”

V. 25: “To the only wise God our Saviour, beglory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.”


We must endure. Stay with Him. He’ll bring you to your expected end!



Originally Published: Sun. 5 • 6 • 18

Comments

Popular Posts