Scripture Post #1,753: *I'LL BE THERE*

 




Exodus 4:

10 And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue. 

11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD? 

12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say. 



Moses backed away from speaking to his people (telling them that GOD was there to deliver them from slavery) because of his speech impediment. GOD basically responded like: "I'm the Creator; I made man's mouth. By telling me of your speech impediment, you're telling me something I already know." And then verse 12 kicks in: "Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say." 


GOD said He'd be with Moses' mouth. He's with your weakness to make you stronger!


GOD's there; you've got this!



Originally Published: Sat. 7 • 1 • 17

Comments

Popular Posts