Scripture Post #1,495: *SARAH'S TESTIMONY*

 


 


Genesis 21:
6 And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.
7 And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age.


Disclaimer: Image taken from search engine. 


Gen. 18:9: "And they said unto him, Where isSarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent."
V. 10: "And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him."
V. 11: "Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women."
V. 12: "Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?"

GOD wowed Sarah into laughter with His wondrous ways. His doings are so amazing, so mind-blowing, that some could find them absolutely hysterical! 


Originally Published: Sun. 10 • 16 • 16

Comments

Popular Posts