Scripture Post #1,458: *THIRST QUENCHED*

 




Revelation 21:6: 
"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."


Disclaimer: Image taken from search engine. 

The Apostle John's revelation. 

There's a thirst in everyone for more than what life has to offer. The highest life can bring us won't quench our thirst. Only JESUS can do this for us. The grand news is: it don't cost a thing; CHRIST quenches man's thirst freely. 

"But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." ~John 4:14


Originally Published: Fri. • 9 • 9 • 16

Comments

Popular Posts