Scripture Post #811: *SELFLESS EXAMPLE*




John 13:
14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another’s feet. 
15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. 


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

We must understand that it's not about us. We should be thinking about others more than we do ourselves. We should never think we're too good to humble ourselves in doing something lowly as washing someone else's feet. What about the next guy, huh? Are we Lords and Masters that we shouldn't offer kindness to others? JESUS CHRIST, said, "If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another’s feet." JESUS performed this *SELFLESS EXAMPLE* that we may also walk thereafter. If JESUS wasn't too good, than I'm sure not!

Eph. 4:2: "With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;"

Phil. 2:3: "Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves."
V. 4: "Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others."

Matt. 11:29: "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."


Originally Published: Tue. 12/2/14

Comments

Popular Posts