Scripture Post #232: *CUP OF BLESSING*




1st Corinthians 10:
16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?


Context: This Scripture was from Apostle Paul and Sosthenes, unto the Church at Corinth (1st Cor. 1:1-2).

The Communion Cup is the *CUP OF BLESSING*! "…We being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread." CHRIST is in us all! And we're all in CHRIST!

John 6:56: "He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him."
John 14: 20: "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."


Originally Published: Thur. 5/2/13

Comments

Popular Posts