Scripture Post #2,058: *GOD IS FOR ME*

 




Psalms 56:9:

“When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God isfor me.”



David’s relationship with GOD had gotten to the point of predictability! David knew that when he cried to GOD on the battlefield that his enemies would retreat! He stated, “this I know; for God is for me.” Hear me on this! Knowing GOD, knowing how He operates, knowing He’s *for* you, enables a certain confidence, a certain walk, a certain predictability. Knowing Who’s for me, Who I have as my LORD, ‘causes me to face difficulties, differently. I know I succeed. I know He wants me to succeed. I might as well go ahead and call this thing complete. It’s a wrap. JEHOVAH’s for me!



Originally Published: Wed. 5 • 2 • 18


Comments

Popular Posts