Scripture Post #2,052: *HE SHALL SUSTAIN THEE*





Psalms 55:22:

“Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”



“Cast thy burden upon the LORD”:

Matt. 11:28: “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

Verse 29: “Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”

V. 30: “For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”


“…He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”: It’s such a good feeling to be in right standing with the LORD! You’re covered. The things that would ordinarily have you shaking in your boots, you’re at peace with; because you know Who’s backing you.



Originally Published: Thu. 4 • 26 • 18

Comments

Popular Posts