Scripture Post #1,935: *INTIMACY*

 




Exodus 33:11: 

“And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.”



Moses was privileged to have such a close relationship with the LORD. The 2 conversed face to face as friends. Joshua, a very young man at the time and desperate for the things of GOD, stayed in the tabernacle even after Moses had left and returned to the Israelite camp. Joshua would later lead and judge GOD’s people, after Moses passed away. 


“Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.” ~John 15:15



Originally Published: Sat. 12 • 30 • 17 

Comments

Popular Posts