Scripture Post #1,934: *NO HIDING*

 




Psalms 40:

9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. 

10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.



Psalm 40 was David’s Psalm to the Chief Musician over GOD’s music in that era. 


I’m not out here hiding your truth from those I come in contact with, O LORD. I’m not being one way, secretly, while a completely different way, publicly. Not down with the phony-bologna, FATHER. If you tell me to say it, it’s gonna get said. Later for the opinions of men. What You think of me is all that matters, GOD. 


“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ…” ~Romans 1:16



Originally Published: Fri. 12 • 29 • 17

Comments

Popular Posts