Scripture Post #1,636: *PRAISE HIM AMONGST UNBELIEVERS*

 




Psalms 18:49: 

"Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name."



Context:

Ps. 18:48: "He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. 

Verse 49: "Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name."


The reason why Ps. 18:49 begins with "Therefore," is because the previous verse explains that king David was delivered from his enemies by the LORD. "Therefore," David praised and gave thanks to the LORD. He unashamedly praised the LORD in front of those who didn't believe in GOD. 


Let the whole world know that you praise an awesome, mighty GOD!



Originally Published: Mon. 3 • 6 • 17


Comments

Popular Posts