Scripture Post #1,399: *GOOD WORK RUINED*





Genesis 6:12: 
"And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth."


Disclaimer: Image taken from search engine. 

I have no children, but I've been taking care of kids since I was 5 years old. From putting my baby brother to sleep when I was 5, to volunteering with the 5 & 6 year olds at a local camp in Atlanta Georgia when I was 8, to volunteering with toddlers at my Church when I was 12, to watching over my little cousins from time to time since I was 16, to teaching Sunday School to the 10, 11 & 12 year olds at my Church in my early 20's. And I know how hurting it can be to your heart to instill good values and manners and principles etcetera, into the lives of those you love and care for, and have your *GOOD WORK RUINED*. I can only imagine how it hurt the heart of our LORD to have to watch His marvelous creation fall subject to the tricks of the Devil. GOD loved His creation and mankind just dirtied it all up. What an atrocity! But glory be to GOD that after the storm GOD sends His rainbow! There's no batch of sourness that our GOD can't transform into lemonade!! HALLELUJAH!


Originally Published: Tue. 7 • 12 • 16

Comments

Popular Posts