Scripture Post #1,246: *PROPER HOSPITALITY*





1st Peter 4:9: 

"Use hospitality one to another without grudging."



Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 


"I guess I'll take the trash out [sigh]!" "You can just have my sandwich [slams food on table]." "Alright already, I'll pick your brother up from the airport, sheesh!! [Slams front door.]" Ever have someone do something nice for you, but wish they hadn't, because their attitude in doing so was so sour? If we aren't genuine in our approach in helping others, we should just drop it. If love isn't driving the vehicle that moves us toward hospitable actions, then hop off that ride! Let's have *PROPER HOSPITALITY*, with love taking center-stage!



Originally Published: Wed. 2/10/16

Comments

Popular Posts