Scripture Post #1,215: *CHRIST OUR ADVOCATE*





1st John 2:1: "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"



Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own.


JESUS CHRIST is our advocate *if* we sin. If. We don't have to sin. Sin is optional. Sin is a choice; it is not inevitable. John wrote this part of the Bible that we'd sin not. GOD doesn't want His children sinning. But *if* we do, we shouldn't keep at it. Don't bust Hell wide open because you feel there's no other way. "Oh, I might as well go all out—I'm heading for Hell and can't do right. GOD must be through with me." 

NO! YOU HAVE AN ADVOCATE AND HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!! 

Do you know what an advocate is? An advocate pleads on the behalf of the wrongdoer. CHRIST had pled for you to be in right standing with the FATHER. Don't give up on yourself; CHRIST hasn't.



Originally Published: Sun. 1/10/16

Comments

Popular Posts