Scripture Post #1,799: *FUTURE GENERATIONS IMPACTED*





Exodus 10:2:

"And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son, what things I have wrought in Egypt, and my signs which I have done among them; that ye may know how that I am the LORD."



The LORD's supernatural plagues on Egypt impacted many generations to come. Many believed in the power of GOD because of what He did in Egypt. Moses would tell his sons and his son's sons. No doubt, Moses wasn't the only one telling (forwarding) of GOD's greatness.


GOD said: "…That ye may know how that I am the LORD." It is important to know *that* the LORD is LORD. But it's even *more* important to know *how*. How is GOD, GOD? Because He's made His power clear to me. 



Originally Published: Wed. 8 • 16 • 17

Comments

Popular Posts