Scripture Post #1,797: *THAT THOU MAYEST KNOW*




Exodus 9:

27 And Pharaoh sent, and called for Moses and Aaron, and said unto them, I have sinned this time: the LORD isrighteous, and I and my people arewicked.

28 Intreat the LORD (for it is enough) that there be no more mighty thunderings and hail; and I will let you go, and ye shall stay no longer. 

29 And Moses said unto him, As soon as I am gone out of the city, I will spread abroad my hands unto the LORD; andthe thunder shall cease, neither shall there be any more hail; that thou mayest know how that the earth is the LORD'S.



After GOD's fatal plague of hail hit Egypt, Pharaoh admitted that he'd sinned, that the Egyptians were wicked, and that the LORD was indeed righteous! Moses then said, "As soon as I am gone out of the city, I will spread abroad my hands unto the LORD; and the thunder shall cease, neither shall there be any more hail; *THAT THOU MAYEST KNOW* how that the earth is the LORD'S."

The Earth Is The LORD's!



Originally Published: Mon. 8 • 14 • 17


Comments

Popular Posts