Scripture Post #1,163: *OBTAINED HELP OF GOD*





Acts 26:22 

"Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:"



Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own.


The Apostle Paul needed help from the LORD in witnessing to people. Don't go in it alone. GOD is always here to help. The reason why it's not working, most of the time, is because GOD's not in it. Call on His name and get Him involved.


What did Paul say when he witnessed? "…Saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say…" That's it! If the Bible and what GOD's prophets said in Scripture isn't in what we're doing, then what we're doing isn't of GOD. And our witness is flawed. None other words than what GOD's servants said in Scripture. This was Paul's witness. And this is how to witness. 


Psalms 121:1: "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help."

V. 2: "My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."


Psalms 70:5: "…O God: thou art my help and my deliverer…"



Originally Published: Thu. 11/19/15

Comments

Popular Posts