Scripture Post #774: *CHOSEN FROM THE BEGINNING*




2nd Thessalonians 2:13: "But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:"


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

This Scripture was from Apostle Paul, Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the Church of the Thessalonians (2nd Thess. 1:1).

We are *CHOSEN FROM THE BEGINNING* by GOD unto salvation "…through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth…"! Believe the truth and be saved!

What GOD said to Jeremiah, The Prophet:
Jer. 1:5: "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."


Originally Published: Sun. 10/26/14

Comments

Popular Posts