Scripture Post #762: *APPEARANCE OF EVIL*




1st Thessalonians 5:22: "Abstain from all appearance of evil."


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

This Scripture was from Apostle Paul, Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the Church of the Thessalonians (1st Thess. 1:1).

If it so much as looks evil, abstain from it! Boyyy, that'll keep you out of trouble, will it not? I don't have to enter the club to know that there's evil activity inside—I can judge by the building. This Scripture can save you from ever being exposed to certain evils and dangers! I read the ratings of certain sources of entertainment (video games and movies) and judge if it's appropriate or not. We shouldn't want evil to enter in our lives, and should do our very best to abstain from it. 


Originally Published: Tue. 10/14/14

Comments

Popular Posts