Scripture Post #760: *PROVE ALL THINGS*




1st Thessalonians 5:21: "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

This Scripture was from Apostle Paul, Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the Church of the Thessalonians (1st Thess. 1:1).

This is my favorite Scripture, 2nd to John 14:21 ("He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.")!!

It's all about proving things: what's of importance, what's right, what's wrong, what's good, what's bad, what GOD's truly about, etcetera. We must *PROVE ALL THINGS*. And after what we've proven is proven to be *good*, we need to hold fast to it! Before I get on board with something, I like to make sure It's proven to be good, and proven to be true—especially where my belief is concerned. I've heard many contradicting doctrines, both inside and outside of Christianity. With there being so many differing beliefs it can be confusing as to which one to choose and believe. But if you do your *homework* and your *research*, and *study* to show yourself approved, you will be more likely to make a sound choice in what to believe. 

Be certain what you believe is proven to be true just as 1 + 1 is proven to be 2!!


Originally Published: Sun. 10/12/14

Comments

Popular Posts