Scripture Post #754: *GIVE THANKS*




1st Thessalonians 5:18: "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

This Scripture was from Apostle Paul, Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the Church of the Thessalonians (1st Thess. 1:1).

The will of God concerning us is to give thanks in every thing! 

There's always something to complain about: "My feet hurt." "They're taking advantage of me." "Why me!" "I'm being used and mistreated." "Nobody talks to me like that." "They ate my food and drank my drink, too!!"

But there's always something to *GIVE THANKS* for too: "Thank YOU LORD for waking me up this morning!" "Although I'm unappreciated on my job, thank YOU GOD for employment." "Thank YOU for the clothes on my back and the food in my fridge." "Thank YOU for life, LORD GOD, and for eternal Life in YOU."

We should give thanks every single day. Complaining, along with unappreciation, benefits nothing. 


Originally Published: Mon. 10/6/14

Comments

Popular Posts