Scripture Post #752: *NEVER STOP PRAYING*




1st Thessalonians 5:17: "Pray without ceasing."


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

This Scripture was from Apostle Paul, Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the Church of the Thessalonians (1st Thess. 1:1).

We must always pray. We should never stop praying. We should pray continually. And not just when it's convenient either. Daniel prayed 3 times a day:

Dan. 6:10: "Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime."

Jonah prayed to GOD, and GOD rescued him out of the belly of the great fish(!):

Jon. 2:1: "Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish’s belly,"
V. 10: "And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land."

There are a plethora of more biblical accounts of prayer and its effective power! There are also ample amounts of testimonies from Believers from all over the world who've had prayers answered spectacularly. So we mustn't stop. No mater what we face, no matter how we feel, no matter what anybody says—*NEVER STOP PRAYING*. 

FATHER GOD, I thank YOU for today. For this is the day that the LORD has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! I thank YOU for blessing me with all I have. LORD GOD, thank YOU for YOUR saving-grace. Thank YOU for giving YOUR only begotten SON, JESUS, to die for me, in order to save and free me. Thank YOU GOD for answering so many of my past prayers, and thank YOU for answering so many of my future prayers, that YOU are yet to answer. JEHOVAH, cause me to be who YOU desire me to be. Cause me to do what YOU desire me to do. LORD, mold me into YOUR perfect shape with YOUR perfect craft. Teach me, LORD, and I will learn. Speak to me, JESUS, and I will listen. Guide me, HOLY SPIRIT, and I will follow. LORD, be it unto me, according to YOUR will. Not my will, but YOUR will be done, LORD GOD. Amen. 


Originally Published: Sat. 10/4/14

Comments

Popular Posts