Scripture Post #679: *FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE*




John 5:24: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

JESUS spoke these words to the Pharisees. 

To pass *FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE* is to pass from eternal damnation in Hell, to everlasting life in Heaven. To make the switch from sinner to Saint, condemned to reconciled, lost to found, dead to alive, et cetera, et cetera. But in order to be "passed from death unto life", one must do as JESUS said: "He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life…" Believe in GOD WHO sent JESUS. JESUS directed HIS ministry toward the FATHER. It's all about connecting with GOD. But in order to connect with GOD, one must first have CHRIST:

John 14:6: "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."


Originally Published: Wed. 7/23/14

Comments

Popular Posts