Scripture Post #630: *BE CONTENT*




Philippians 4:11: "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

This Scripture was from Apostle Paul and Timotheus, to the Saints of Philippi, with the Bishops and Deacons (Phil. 1:1).

Apostle Paul further explains in verse 12 that in his high points he's content, as well as in his low points. When he's full and when he's hungry, when he has and when he has not, Paul is content. 
Phil. 4:12: "I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need."

"…I have learned, in *whatsoever* state I am, therewith to *BE CONTENT*."


Originally Published: Wed. 6/4/14

Comments

Popular Posts