Scripture Post #604: *MURMURINGS AND DISPUTINGS*




Philippians 2:14: "Do all things without murmurings and disputings:"


Disclaimer: The image used for this Scripture Post, in its original form, was from an image search engine. It is not an image of my own. 

This Scripture was from Apostle Paul and Timotheus, to the Saints of Philippi, with the Bishops and Deacons (Phil. 1:1).

There's never a need to murmur. Never a need to complain. It *generates* negative energy. It causes the murmurer to become more and more upset. It brings people's spirits *down*, or revs people's anger *up*. It doesn't do anyone any good.

Here's Where Murmuring Got The Children Of Israel:
Num. 14:26: "And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,"
V. 27: "How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me."
V. 28: "Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:"
V. 29: "Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, which have murmured against me,"

Don't Murmur As The Children Of Israel Did:
1st Cor. 10:10: "Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer."


Originally Published: Fri. 5/9/14

Comments

Popular Posts