Scripture Post #485: *TRUST GOD*




Luke 12:24: "Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?"


[Disclaimer: The image here (in its original form) was from an image search-engine. The original source of this image is unbeknown to me. I own no rights of this image.]

This 7 Verse Passage Really Has Me Thinking One Main Thing—*TRUST GOD*:

Luke 12:24: "Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?"
V. 27: "Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these."
V. 28: "If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?"
V. 29: "And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind."
V. 30: "For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things."
V. 31: "But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you."
V. 32: "Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom."

I refuse to fear for, or to take thought for my life. For I know who my GOD is. And I trust in HIM!


Originally Published: Fri. 1/10/14

Comments

Popular Posts