Scripture Post #353: *DIVERS DISEASES*




Luke 4:40: "Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them."


[Disclaimer: The image here (in it's original form) was from an image search-engine. The original source of this image is unbeknown to me. I own no rights of this image.]

JESUS is the "he" WHO "healed them" in this Scripture Post (Luke 4:35-40). 

I'm so glad GOD specializes in the healing of all types of *DIVERS DISEASES*. What if GOD did us like some of these drugs that are out today? These drugs are limited—an aspirin can't help your cough, and a cough drop can't stop your headache. What if GOD only healed back-pain and nothing else? Or what if HE had side affects to HIS healings like some of these drugs out here? And what about the warnings: "Do not take if pregnant or soon to become pregnant. May cause thoughts of suicide. etc." I'm thankful GOD doesn't do us like that! GOD is good!!!

I'd like to take responsibility for posting this Scripture attached to a depiction of JESUS having long hair. I don't believe CHRIST wore HIS hair long, because I don't believe the Jewish culture adapted long hair on men. And JESUS was a Jew. And more importantly, I don't believe CHRIST would contradict this Scripture: 1st Cor. 11:14: "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?" Which is why I don't let my Fro get too big. 


Originally Published: Sat. 8/31/13

Comments

Popular Posts