Scripture Post #259: *JESUS' TRUE FAMILY*




Mark 3:35: "For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother."


[Disclaimer: The image here (in it's original form) was from an image search-engine. The original source of this image is unbeknown to me. I own no rights of this image.]

Context: V. 31: "There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him."
V. 32: "And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee."
V. 33: "And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?"
V. 34: "And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!"
V. 35: "For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother."


Originally Published: Wed. 5/29/13

Comments

Popular Posts